Green Tea is widely known for its health benefits like, boosting your metabolism, improving your immune system, & its cancer fighting properties. It’s also works wonders for you skin, hair, & body because of its rich antioxidant content & anti-inflammatory benefits.
The Green Teahouse Green Tea we would recommend using is Moroccan Mint, Dragonwell, Jade Green, or Gunpowder. Click the link below to shop our Green Tea selection or visit us in-stores!
8 FUN & EASY DIY Green Tea Beauty Recipes. Enjoy!
- Cooling Facial Toner: Take 1/4 cup cooled GREEN TEA, 2 TBS cucumber juice, & 1 TBS aloe vera gel and blend thoroughly *Soothing toner perfect for even skin tone*
- Blemish Spot Treatment: Mix 2 cups of brewed GREEN TEA & 2 drops of tea tree oil, pour into ice cube & freeze. Hold green tea ice cube to blemish for up to 5 minutes *Reduces redness & inflammation*
- Face Mask: Mix 2 TBS GREEN TEA, 1 TBS baking soda & 1 TSP honey. Spread mixture on to face & leave on for 15 min *Brightens complexion & unclogs pores*
- Exfoliating Scrub: Mix 1 TBS GREEN TEA, 1 TBS facial cream of choice, & 1 TSP sugar then apply onto skin rubbing in small circles *Removes dead skin cells & tightens pores*
- Toning Facial Mask: Mix 2 TBS GREEN TEA, 1 TSP of lemon juice, & a pinch of turmeric. Apply to face with a cotton ball, leave on for 10 minutes then rinse *Treats acne, brightens complexion, & lightens dark spots*
- Hair Rinse: Steep 2 TBS GREEN TEA in 3 cups of hot water, & allow to cool. Use as a final hair rinse after washing *Improves hair shine & luster*
- Dandruff Remedy: Mix 2 TBS GREEN TEA, 1 cup water, 4 TBS coconut oil, & 1 TSP olive oil. Heat mixture in microwave for 20-30 seconds & let it cool completely. Apply to scalp using cotton ball & massage with fingers into scalp. Rinse completely after 45 minutes *Moistures scalp & increases scalp circulation*
- Deep Conditioner: Steep 2 TBS GREEN TEA in 1 cup under-boiled water for 2 minutes. Strain out tea leaves, & add 1 TBS coconut oil and 1 TBS honey. Mix thoroughly & apply to scalp and hair. Leave on for 30 minutes then rinse hair *Restores hair moisture & smoothes hair cuticle*