Thank you to everyone that joined The Green Teahouse in West Hartford, CT for our MATCHA MADNESS BEAU-TEA PARTY! It was such a fun & exciting night!
We hope everyone enjoyed the Matcha Martinis, Matcha cupcakes (supplied by the wonderful Nan Price, The Uncommon Cupcake), Matcha Shamrock Cookies, Matcha Facials (from the lovely Holly Wheeler, Field To Face Organic Beauty), Matcha Smoothies, and the delicious Matcha dipped treats, which is the recipe we have to share with you! It’s quick, easy and absolutely delicious! And it only requires two ingredients.
(Photo Credit: Elisa E. Photo)
We dipped strawberries, pretzels, Kit-Kats, pirouettes, and our favorite tea biscuits for the tea party. You can get creative and add some Matcha magic to any of your favorite treats like, chocolate chip cookies, bananas, orange slices, chocolate bars & more!
~MATCHA FONDUE RECIPE~
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 TBS Matcha powder
- Place white chocolate chips in double boiler over medium-low heat. (If you don’t have a double boiler, fill a large saucepan halfway with water and place a smaller saucepan inside that, so that the bottom of the small pan is submerged in water).
- Once white chocolate begins to melt sift in the matcha and stir until well combined.
- Dip your favorite treats in the matcha fondue then place on a wax-paper lined baking sheet.
- Place tray in the fridge for about 10-15 minutes or until white chocolate hardens.
- Share and enjoy with your family & friends!
Visit us online at http://www.thegreenteahouse.com/ to purchase Matcha!
We carry Organic Grade A Matcha imported from Japan, the best type of Matcha for you.
Matcha has countless health benefits like:
- Boosting Metabolism
- Strenghthening Immune System
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Provides Long Lasting Energy
- Increases concentration
- Promotes healthy skin & complexion