There’s nothing like starting off your day with a healthy breakfast. It keeps you full until lunch, nourishes your body, and inspires you to continue making healthy choices throughout the day!
Get blending & try our new favorite Matcha Recipe…MATCHA BERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL. It features our ceremonial grade RASPBERRY MATCHA, that’s blended with natural raspberry extract. What’s not love about a quick DIY breakfast that’s anti-inflammatory, antioxidant rich, burns fat & packed with fiber?
MATCHA BERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPE:
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 TSP Raspberry Matcha
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop protein powder
- Add all ingredients into blender.
- Blend on high until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Pour into your favorite breakfast bowl.
- Top with fun healthy ingredients like chia seeds, shredded coconut, dried fruit etc.