Looking for a new tea to try? Check out “New Tea Tuesdays” by Paisley Rosie.
Relieve your spring allergies, fight inflammation & reduce stress with ROOIBOS!
Get steeping at home & try our Pumpkin Cream Spice Latte. A warm rooibos blend with masala spice, vanilla, clove, dried pumpkin & cardamom.
It’s delicious iced or hot!
ICED PUMPKIN CREAM SPICE LATTE
- 1.5 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1.5 tsp Vanilla Cream Chai
- 2 oz milk
- 8 oz ice
- 1 tbs honey (or sweetener of choice)
- Steep teas in 8 oz hot water for 3 minutes.
- While tea is steeping stir in sweetener.
- Fill cup with 8 oz of ice.
- Pour steeped tea over ice.
- Top with milk, a dash of cinnamon & enjoy!
Nothing is cozier than a warm chai latte on a cold winter night. Chai is bursting with all the flavors of the holiday season: cinnamon, clove, cardamom, and the perfect amount of spice.
This latte is absolutely delicious…frothy almond milk & warm cinnamon spices, it’s impossible not to love. Plus, this recipe is quick & easy! Grab some blankets & a book, and have a cozy relaxing teatime.
For this recipe, we recommend using any of the following Green Teahouse Chai Teas:
- 3 tbs chai tea
- 2 cups unsweetend almond milk
- 2 tbs honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Warm the almond milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Once the milk begins to simmer, immediately remove from heat.
- Add tea to milk and let steep for 3 minutes, then strain out tea leaves.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to milk & whisk until well combined.
- Stir in sweetener & adjust to your liking.
- Pour mixture back into saucepan & warm over low heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer mixture into blender & blend for 30 seconds until frothy.
- Pour latte into your favorite mug & ENJOY!
Lattes don’t always have to be a calorie-dense drink, they can be delicious & healthy too!
If you enjoy a nice Green Tea Latte, then you will love our MATCHA COCONUT LATTE! We blend our Organic Grade A Matcha with one of our popular green teas, Coconut Spring (Chinese & Japanese green tea, shredded coconut, & natural coconut extract).
~DIY MATCHA COCONUT LATTE RECIPE~
- 1/4 TSP of Organic Matcha powder
- 1 TBS Coconut Spring green tea
- 1.5 TBS honey (or to taste)
- 1/3 organic coconut milk (or your milk preference)
- Steep Coconut Spring in 12 oz of under-boiled water for 2 minutes.
- Strain out tea leaves, and sweeten tea with honey.
- Add 1/4 TSP of Matcha powder to Matcha bowl ( or any small bowl) and add about 1 oz of steeped Coconut Spring to it.
- Whisk tea mixture with a bamboo whisk in “Z” formation until bubbles start to form on the surface (this will indicate the Matcha is fully dissolved).
- Add Matcha mixture to the rest of the Coconut Spring tea.
- Froth coconut milk (or your milk of choice) and pour over tea.
- Relax, sip & enjoy your latte!
PURCHASE YOUR ORGANIC MATCHA & COCONUT SPRING TEA ONLINE OR IN-STORE!
Below are some lovely pictures from our MATCHA MADNESS PARTY held in our West Hartford, Blue Back Square location. Guests not only learned how to make a perfect Matcha Coconut Latte, they got to sample them as well! (Thank you Elisa Eve for the beautiful photos!)